Safe Spot

Island of Misfit Toys


    Get fit; lose weight

    Share

    brubaker

    Posts : 8
    Trophy Points : 13
    Likes : 8
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Get fit; lose weight

    Post by brubaker on 9/7/2017, 6:30 pm

    I'm two runs into my my getting fit effort.  Currently weighing in at 247 lbs.


    Last edited by brubaker on 9/7/2017, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuck you)
    avatar
    BigPandaHunter
    Admin

    Posts : 27
    Trophy Points : 33
    Likes : 11
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by BigPandaHunter on 9/7/2017, 7:16 pm

    Keep it up!!! How far are you going?

    brubaker

    Posts : 8
    Trophy Points : 13
    Likes : 8
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by brubaker on 9/7/2017, 7:47 pm

    Did 2 miles each run. Had to walk a bit tonight since I'm still sore from the first run earlier this week.

    First goal is to just keep running consistently and not fall back onto the couch. After that I'd like to get up to 5 miles and then work on improving times at that distance.

    avatar
    BigPandaHunter
    Admin

    Posts : 27
    Trophy Points : 33
    Likes : 11
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by BigPandaHunter on 9/7/2017, 8:23 pm

    brubaker wrote:Did 2 miles each run.  Had to walk a bit tonight since I'm still sore from the first run earlier this week.

    First goal is to just keep running consistently and not fall back onto the couch.  After that I'd like to get up to 5 miles and then work on improving times at that distance.  

    Dude, 2 miles is awesome for just starting back up, hell it's good for anybody honestly. I used to have to walk every half mile when I started running and I was around 228lbs. Keep us updated, I do 5 a day and I know Factory runs a too. Super excited for an exercise thread. I'm pretty sure Bravodawg does pilates.
    avatar
    tosh

    Posts : 31
    Trophy Points : 8
    Likes : 13
    Join date : 2017-09-06
    Location : Planet Arg

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by tosh on 9/7/2017, 11:31 pm

    Unsubscribe




    But awesome for you. Srs. Will stay subscribed for support. Not participation.




    This post gets down votes i assume?


    _________________
    Learn more at tosh.info
    avatar
    Photekut

    Posts : 20
    Trophy Points : 16
    Likes : 18
    Join date : 2017-09-06
    Age : 37
    Location : Mom's basement

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by Photekut on 9/8/2017, 6:56 am

    I have wanted to workout / walk / run with my wife forever but she just wants to sit on her ass.

    She looks super in shape, and I am a fatass. Gotta love it.

    I try to cycle 2-3 times a week 20+ mi each time. It is fun, but I do not seem to lose any weight.

    Oh well.

    brubaker

    Posts : 8
    Trophy Points : 13
    Likes : 8
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by brubaker on 9/11/2017, 4:53 pm

    It's officially a streak.....third run in the books. This shit should be easy by now right? Still painful. 2 miles under 20 mins this time.

    Forgot that I have to cut the grass tonight. Damnit.
    avatar
    Photekut

    Posts : 20
    Trophy Points : 16
    Likes : 18
    Join date : 2017-09-06
    Age : 37
    Location : Mom's basement

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by Photekut on 9/13/2017, 8:57 am

    I am so glad I did not get rained on riding my bike yesterday.

    Did a good haul about 20 miles in a little over an hour.

    So much different riding here in hills then when I ride up in Ohio at Jackie Os.
    The trail there is pancake flat.

    It is fun to find the fucked up monster hills that are in and around Athens though.
    avatar
    BigPandaHunter
    Admin

    Posts : 27
    Trophy Points : 33
    Likes : 11
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by BigPandaHunter on 9/13/2017, 9:46 pm

    Had a shit day at work and my run really suffered. Barely got half of what I set out to do. Hoping for a good nights rest to reset everything. Pretty annoyed with myself today.
    avatar
    Dildodawg

    Posts : 8
    Trophy Points : 4
    Likes : 6
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by Dildodawg on 9/14/2017, 11:20 am

    Photekut wrote:I have wanted to workout / walk / run with my wife forever but she just wants to sit on her ass.

    She looks super in shape, and I am a fatass. Gotta love it.

    I try to cycle 2-3 times a week 20+ mi each time. It is fun, but I do not seem to lose any weight.

    Oh well.
    Too much raccoon meat in your diet
    avatar
    Dildodawg

    Posts : 8
    Trophy Points : 4
    Likes : 6
    Join date : 2017-09-06

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by Dildodawg on 9/14/2017, 11:23 am

    BigPandaHunter wrote:
    brubaker wrote:Did 2 miles each run.  Had to walk a bit tonight since I'm still sore from the first run earlier this week.

    First goal is to just keep running consistently and not fall back onto the couch.  After that I'd like to get up to 5 miles and then work on improving times at that distance.  

    Dude, 2 miles is awesome for just starting back up, hell it's good for anybody honestly. I used to have to walk every half mile when I started running and I was around 228lbs. Keep us updated, I do 5 a day and I know Factory runs a too. Super excited for an exercise thread. I'm pretty sure Bravodawg does pilates.
    Pilates lol. 228? Most I've weighed is 210. I'm 200 now. Gonna get down aroung 185 and maintain it this time. Love me some cycling classes. Hate running. My right rib cage always cramps up for some reason

    Sponsored content

    Re: Get fit; lose weight

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 10/18/2017, 3:04 pm