Safe Spot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Safe Spot

Island of Misfit Toys

4 posters

Trader from Tennessee

Photekut
    Photekut

Trader from Tennessee Empty Trader from Tennessee

Post by Photekut 9/7/2017, 6:06 am

I do not care much for community and for some reason cannot post in the trade section, so I am going to do it here.

I have for trade multiple *rar hyped sours, belgiums, BA Stouts, and meads. Too many to list but you all know the ones I am talking about.

I am looking for the best offers, you all know the beers I am looking for. I will log off for a week while the offers roll in and pick the best one.

I am only here because BA will not allow mead trades and TB makes me participate a bit in the community and people mock me there.

farao king king afro

Good Don
    Good Don

Trader from Tennessee Empty Re: Trader from Tennessee

Post by Good Don 9/7/2017, 6:07 am

Photekut wrote:I do not care much for community and for some reason cannot post in the trade section, so I am going to do it here.

I have for trade multiple *rar hyped sours, belgiums, BA Stouts, and meads. Too many to list but you all know the ones I am talking about.

I am looking for the best offers, you all know the beers I am looking for. I will log off for a week while the offers roll in and pick the best one.

I am only here because BA will not allow mead trades and TB makes me participate a bit in the community and people mock me there.

farao  king  king  afro

I've got huge Iowa stouts. Can we set up a trade with the points system?
    Photekut
    Photekut

Post by Photekut 9/7/2017, 6:23 am

templetondon wrote:
    Photekut wrote:I do not care much for community and for some reason cannot post in the trade section, so I am going to do it here.

farao  king  king  afro

I've got huge Iowa stouts. Can we set up a trade with the points system?

PM what you have and I will give you ratios, remember I have to wait for better offers to commit though.
    SpentBrain

Post by SpentBrain 9/7/2017, 8:09 am

farao  king  king  afro

Any Zombie Dust?
    Photekut
    Photekut

Post by Photekut 9/27/2017, 1:59 pm

SpentBrain wrote:

farao  king  king  afro

Any Zombie Dust?

No
    buzzword
    buzzword

Post by buzzword 9/27/2017, 8:25 pm

i'm waiting on an etre shipment. can we include shipping costs in our trade?
    Photekut
    Photekut

Post by Photekut 9/28/2017, 9:01 am

buzzword wrote:i'm waiting on an etre shipment. can we include shipping costs in our trade?

Sure.

I add gas, food, mileage for my 12 hour round trips to JOs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 3:54 am